This €35m windfarm comprised eight wind turbines, access tracks, a fenced switchyard, substation and anemometer mast.
- Compliance with planning condition
- Active opposition to development
- Liaison with licensing bodies to agree mitigation strategy
- Stringent client H+S Audit
- Working closely with legal team to respond to legal challenge
Assessment of the site and submission of final reports satisfied all planning requirements for the project, a detailed legal challenge was successfully defended.